Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 8: AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse

A friend of mine posted this on Instagram. Loved it and wanted to share!


Fiber Drink: On Day 8-10 you start back on the fiber drink first thing in the morning.

Breakfast: Breakfast burrito.  Wheat tortilla, eggs, bacon, and salsa. I put salsa on just about everything.  It is a lower calorie dressing/sauce.



Mid-morning snack: Banana and 1 tablespoon almond butter

Lunch:  Wheat tortilla pizza with ground sirloin, and low fat cheese, with a side salad. Lightly drizzle olive oil on your tortilla and bake on 425 for about 8 minutes or until crisp.  I placed mine on a pizza stone. Then add pizza sauce and toppings.  I like to limit my cheese, so I only added a small amount. Put back in oven and broil on hi until cheese has melted.  This is a great alternative when you are craving pizza!



Mid-afternoon snack: beef jerky

Dinner:  Sautéed chicken breast in olive oil and minced garlic.  Steam-able broccoli and potato, green bean, and sugar snap pea medley.





I added my left over broccoli and a can of drained rotel to 8 beaten eggs.  Put in 9x9 dish and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until egg is done.  This will be my breakfast for the next week.



Exercise of the day:  Rest










No comments:

Post a Comment