Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 5: AdvoCare 10 day Herbal Cleanse

Day 5:  Half way there!!! I have more energy and feel great.  I know a lot of people (including myself) get a little afraid when they hear the word "cleanse".  But this cleanse is very gentle on your body and effective!

Breakfast:  Breakfast casserole

Snack:  Banana, peanut butter protein shake with a new twist.  I used PB2 which is a powder form of peanut butter. Less fat and less calories with the same great taste!



Lunch:  As you can probably tell by now, I don't mind left overs.  I hate wasting food.  So for lunch, grilled chicken, with potatoes and sugar snap peas, and a side salad.



Mid-afternoon snack:  1/2 avocado filled with sun flower seeds.  This is becoming my new favorite.

Dinner:  Grilled chicken salad with corn/bean blend and salsa.



Exercise of the day: 100 Jumping jacks, 90 crunches, 80 squats, 70 leg lifts, 60 jumping jacks, 50 crunches, 40 squats, 30 leg lifts, 20 jumping jacks, run for 10 min

No comments:

Post a Comment