Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 10: AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse


This is the last day of my cleanse. But I am not stopping here. Tomorrow, I will post my results, what I got out of the 10 day cleanse, and what my next goal is. We should all have short and long term goals, and we should never think of it as a diet, but a lifestyle change!

Day 10: Fiber drink

Breakfast: Egg, broccoli, and rotel bake.

Mid-morning snack: banana and 1 tablespoon of almond butter

Lunch: It's all about making smart, healthy choices.  I had my lunch all prepared and I walked out the door and left it on the kitchen counter this morning.  So, off to the cafeteria I went.  I was tempted by the smell of pizza, burgers, and Mexican food.  But I made a smart healthy decision and got a small mixed green salad, topped with diced chicken, dried cranberries, and tomotoes.  I opted for the fat free raspberry vinaigrette .  I noticed it had 7g of sugar in it so I only put 1/3 of the packet on my salad.  With my salad I had a cup of chicken and  green chili soup. 



Mid-afternoon snack: beef jerky and handful of almonds

Dinner:  Grilled chicken breast, brussel sprouts, and left over potato, green bean, and sugar snap pea medley.



Exercise: 3 rounds of 25 squats, 25 sit ups, 25 good mornings, 25 dips.  300 single unders.



No comments:

Post a Comment