Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 4: AdvoCare 10 day Herbal Cleanse


For the past two days I have had Spark and Catalyst before going to crossfit.  I just want to say I love love love the energy it gave me.  I was more awake, alert, and focused which is what I needed at 4:30 in the morning. I had the energy to push myself and get more out of my workout, plus I have set a couple PR's!!
I get so excited when I see results from such a great product.

Breakfast:  Egg Omlet with bacon, tomatoes, jalapeños, and salsa.  I didn't even miss the cheese with all that good stuff in it!


Mid-morning Snack: Apple with Almond butter

Lunch:  Taco salad with left over taco meat and corn-black bean blend. Topped with homemade salsa.

Mid-Afternoon Snack:  1/2 Avocado filled with sunflower seeds




Dinner: Grilled chicken, steam-able roasted potatoes and sugr snap peas, and left over green beans.



Exercise of the day: 10 push-ups, 20 dips, 30 bicep curls, 40 second plank, 50 tummy tucks (plank position, lift alternating knees to chest), 40 second plank, 30 bicep curls, 20 dips, 10 push-ups...and go for a run/walk.  It's a beautiful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment