Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 6: AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse



Day 6:

Whew!  What a hectic day at work.  I pretty much always bring my lunch, but of all days I didn't and had no time to go get any.  So take note of this...  ALWAYS be prepared so you don't get derailed or starve.  Not eating is bad for you.  You need to eat every few hours so your metabolism doesn't slow down.  This is what helps you burn fat.  Luckily I had some extra snacks on hand!

Breakfast:  The last bit of my breakfast casserole.

Mid-morning snack: Banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter

Lunch: 1/2 avocado and hard boiled egg.  Again, because I was not prepared and didn't won't to get derailed.  It's all I had!

Mid-afternoon snack:  Banana- I don't like to eat more than one banana a day because it is one of the fruits with the highest sugar content.  But that is all I had in my purse on my way home from work.

Dinner: The best filet in town a girl can get.  And of course it was made by my wonderful husband.  It's what I needed after a hectic Friday at work.  And yes, I ate every bite of it, along with a side salad.  This time I put Ranch on my salad.  I found this awesome Buttermilk Ranch made by Hidden Valley that only has 2 grams of sugar.  If you got to have Ranch, I suggest this.  But don't over do it.  Everything in moderation.



Exercise of the day:  Enjoy this beautiful weather before it gets too hot.  Go for a 2-3 mile run/walk.  Followed by 50 sit-ups and 30 push- ups.



No comments:

Post a Comment