Friday, April 18, 2014

Challenge Accepted!



Why would I stop when I have worked so hard over the past 10 days to change my eating habits.  Just because the cleanse is over doesn't mean I can go out and indulge now.  The cleanse was a jump start to get me in the habit of eating right and feeling good.  So now what..  I will keep doing what I've been doing over the past 10 days.  
 
I have accepted to take the next step and continue on with the 24 day challenge. For those of you who want to start with me.  I will begin Monday April 21.  I  will not do the cleanse portion of the 24 day challenge since I just completed it. It is only recommended to do the cleanse every 90 days . However, I will continue to eat cleaner, train harder, and become stronger!!  















No comments:

Post a Comment