Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 8: AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge

On days 8-10 you go back to drinking your fiber drink in the morning.

Breakfast:  eggs and bacon

Mid-morning snack:  Apple, celery, peanut butter, and rasin snack pack.



Lunch:  grilled chicken, green beans, and steamable rice and broccoli.



Mid-afternoon snack: homemade snack pack with individual size hummus, tomatoes, carrots, and cucumbers!


 
Dinner:  I am going to admit to it...I did cheat tonight on my dinner.  It was my mom's birthday so we went and ate mexican food which is my favorite.  I ate a handful of chips of salsa....really trying to restrain myself from ordering cheese dip.. I didn't give in...and an order of chicken fajita quesadillas.  It was great while I was eating it but about 15 minutes afterwards I felt miserable.  It was a good reminder as to why I like to eat clean...it just feels good!  Back on track tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment