Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 1: AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge

I've got my products and I am ready to start the cleanse portion of my AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge.

First this Morning was the Fiber Drink and I must say Peaches and Cream is the way to go.  Much much better than the Citrus.



Breakfast: Two egg muffins made with sausage, egg, and rotel with a little salsa.



Mid-morning snack:  Banana with one tablespoon of almond butter.

Lunch: Spinach leaves with grilled chicken, pecans, grapes, dried cranberries, feta cheese, and light raspberry vinaigrette.



Mid-Afternoon Snack: Hard boiled egg (that 1/2 exploded in microwave) and 1/2 of an avocado.



Dinner: Baby spring mix salad with grape tomatoes and light Italian dressing.  Turkey burrito with guacamole, spinach, and salsa on a whole wheat tortilla.



Feeling Good!!








No comments:

Post a Comment