Friday, April 24, 2015

Week Three: Meal Ideas and Grocery List (AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge)


 ✨Two weeks down and a week and a half to go.  I hope everyone is feeling more energized, less bloated, and your clothes are fitting a little bit more loose.✨

This week I have a couple new recipes.  A few I have never tried so I hope they turn out well. 

Breakfast:
Southwestern fritta

Snack Ideas:  Pretty much the same almonds, beef jerky, fruit.  I do have something new I want to try and I have most of the ingredients on hand.
Almond Butter Bites - I omit the coconut just because I don't care for it.

Lunch:  Some of the recipes I will be making will serve 3-4, so I will be having leftovers mainly this week.  I may throw a couple salads in here and there just to break up the monotony a little.

Dinner:
Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
Paleo Goulash
Cajun Blacken Chicken
If you need a few more meals, grill some pork chops and/or salmon.

Veggies: 
Corn and Green beans or other veggies you may like with the blacken chicken, salmon, pork chops.

I love this recipe.  I do omit the potatos.
Summer Vegetable Bake

Grocery List:
1 Green bell pepper
1 cup sliced mushrooms (I will be omitting these from the chicken fajitas--personal preference)
3 Zucchini squash
3 yellow squash
2 onions (yellow)
1 tomato
1 jalpeno
1 sweet potato
corn
green beans or other veggies
1 1b chicken tenders
4 boneless chicken breast (if you are cooking for one just get this and use 1/2 for fajitas and 1/2 for blacken chicken
2 lb lean ground beef
1 lb pork sausage
bacon
pork chops (optional)
salmon (optional)
wheat tortillas
 salsa verde
2 cans 14.5 Rotel (cilantro/lime)
fajita seasoning
raisins
parmesean cheese
almond butter
sunflower seeds
almonds
coconut shredded


Staples:
Italian seasoning
cayenne pepper
thyme
garlic powder
minced garlic
cumin
chilli powder
onion powder
paprika
basil
oregano
cinnamon







No comments:

Post a Comment