Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 24: Eating Cleaner

  

This is my last day of the 24 day challenge.  I have gained so much more energy and I feel so much better overall.  I have learned that what I put in my body effects the way I feel and my attitude.  Eating healthy is a journey....  Have fun with it!  Look for new recipes to try so you don't get burned out!  Extra pounds are not put on over night, but over weeks and months, so don't expect it to come off over night.

Breakfast:  2 boiled eggs and 2 slices of bacon



Mid morning snack:  handful of almonds

Lunch:  Spring mix salad with chicken, grapes, feta cheese, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and fat free raspberry vinaigrette.


Mid Afternoon snack: Nature Valley Protein Bat

Dinner: Grilled salmon and fresh veggies

Exercise of the day:  5 burpees, 10 push-ups, 15 air squats as many rounds possible in 20 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment