Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 22: Eating cleaner


Since I get up so early to go workout and can't get breakfast before 7:00.  I need something to re-fuel my body so it doesn't burn my lean muscle but burns my fat.  The post workout recovery shake is great for that.  1-2 scoops, water, 1/2 banana, 1tablespoon of almond butter, and ice. So yummy!  My new personal size blender helps make this easier for me to make, and take on the go!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon

Mid-morning snack: Apple and 1 tablespoon almond butter

Lunch:  In honor of cinco de mayo, I had a taco salad without the shell.  Chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and salsa!




Mid afternoon snack: Snack size hummus and pretzels.


Dinner:  Garden salad with light Italian dressing, a filet and sautéed mushrooms.




Excerise of the day: 50 burpees, 50 lunges on each leg, 50 sit-ups, and 50 push ups for time.  As fast as you can do it.








No comments:

Post a Comment